Friday, June 25, 2010

When life gives you zucchini...

You have to make zucchini bread!! Actually I made muffins.
I had fun photographing some stuff from our garden.
Yummy! There is nothing like produce eaten right after it's picked.
We have planted a garden just about everywhere we have lived. Some years are better than others. In Pennsylvania it was awesome because we had so much garden space and we did not have to worry about watering issues. There was no need for irrigation of any kind. The rain took care of it. Everything grew there, we just had to keep the deer and other various critters out. When we lived in Arizona we couldn't find Haley one day. She was about 2 1/2. Finally I went outside and I found her sitting in the garden eating snap peas that she was picking.
We are not very good gardeners, but we have fun trying.

1 comment:

Katie and Luke said...

I'll take some of your zucchini bread!! And the pictures of the strawberries look scrumptious! :)